E. Howard Street Clock
This historic clock is a four dial street clock built by E. Howard and most likely purchased from the Jos. Mayer company of Seattle. According to historic photos the clock was installed in front of Ginsberg Jewelers at 133 North Virginia between 1935 and 1941. In 1967 it was moved to Reno's Parklane Mall where we repaired it in 2006. The mall was torn down in 2007 and the clock remained in crates until the Club Cal Neva paid for a complete restoration by The Electric Time Co. in Medfield, MA. On June 28, 2013 it was installed on the corner of South Virginia and 1st.
The original location in Downtown until 1967